S4 Space Gray. I think that’s the best looking case of mid-range Apple

 Apple Watch Series 6 44mm | I love it!

Apple Watch Series 6 44mm | I love it!
    It really looks like a black diamond in one piece. I was kinda disappointed not to find with s4 or s5. Guess I’ll go for another year
      Back then and now haha😁
        Seems I enjoyed myself a little TOO much over Christmas...
          Bruise & a little rash is this common?
            First post here, hope it's okay. I have always been a late adopter of Apple Watch, a generation or two behind doesn't bother me because of the money I save. My buddy just upgraded to the 6 and had a stainless 4 (GPS/cell) which he was going to trade
              Last two months look like this. Apple Watch is good at making me feel bad for slacking
                NEW (Active) Apple Fitness Sharing Sub
                  What Watch faces do you guys use for the Ceramic White?
                  news

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment